Rice Dynamics Meetings
May 3-5, 2013Invited Speakers:
- Lewis Bowen, University of Texas at Austin
- Francesco Cellarosi, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Giovanni Forni, University of Maryland
- Rostislav Grigorchuk, Texas A&M University
- Anatole Katok, Penn State University
- Svetlana Katok, Penn State University
- Amir Mohammadi, University of Texas at Austin
- Federico Rodriguez-Hertz, Penn State University
- Yaroslav Vorobets, Texas A&M University
- Zhenqi Wang, Yale University
- Zhiren Wang, Yale University
- Kelly Yancey, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
This is the first in a series of five Rice dynamics meetings which will take place on the Rice University campus. The main theme of this year's meetings is dynamics of group actions; research presentations and posters in other areas of dynamics are welcome.
Registration is required, whether or not the participant is requesting support. Please register by March 30. The Conference is supported by the National Science Foundation and Rice University. Everyone is welcome. There are no registration fees.
A Poster Session is scheduled for Saturday afternoon (May 4). If you would like to present a poster, please submit your poster abstract and title by Friday April 26.
Young researchers (PhD students and PhD with thesis after 01/01/2010) are encouraged to apply for financial support. The deadline for request for support is March 20, 2013.