- Here is a video of myself talking about the flops paper below during the Workshop on Homological Mirror Symmetry: Methods and Structures at the IAS. [video]
- Here is a video of Jørgen Rennemo talking about our upcoming work on the Crepant Resolution Conjecture in Donaldson-Thomas theory (joint with Sjoerd Beentjes) during the Structures in Enumerative Geometry workshop at MSRI. [video]
- Here are two videos of Jim Bryan providing background and motivation for his Crepant Resolution Conjecture during the Introductory Workshop: Enumerative Geometry Beyond Numbers at MSRI. [video 1, video 2]
- Gabriel's theorem and birational geometry.
- Relative Singular Twisted Bondal-Orlov.
- A note on derived equivalences and birational geometry.
- Chopping up derived categories.
- A remark on generators of D(X) and flags.
Derived equivalent Calabi-Yau 3-folds from cubic 4-folds.
On the Crepant Resolution Conjecture for Donaldson--Thomas invariants.
Donaldson-Thomas invariants and flops.
Moduli problems in abelian categories and the reconstruction theorem.
- Fall 17
- Spring 17
- Fall 14
- Spring 14
- In the Hall of the Flop King,
- On a Theorem of Beilinson,
- Rivoltare la Sfera,
Not intended to be published
- Compact groups also have representations.
- The fourth homotopy group of the sphere.
- Sheaves, covering spaces, monodromy and an application.
- Points and reconstructions.
- Flops and DT invariants.
- Introduction to derived categories.
- The Atiyah-Guillemin-Sternberg theorem.