- With the circle tool, construct a circle.
- With the segment tool, construct two radii and a chord, forming an acute triangle.
- With the select tool, select the three vertices of the triangle.(Hold down the shift key to select more than one object.) From Construct Menu, construct the polygon interior.
- Select the center of the circle. From the Transform menu, mark center.
- Select the center and the triangle. From the Transform menu, rotate. At the rotate window, rotate by 60. OK
- From the Transform menu, rotate again by 60. Continue until there are 6 triangles.
- Make sure a triangle is selected and from Display Menu click on a color.
- Repeat step 7 until all the triangles are colored different colors.
- Select both the circle and one of the vertices of the original triangle (not the center of the circle).
- From the Edit Menu, select ACTION Button, then animation. Then click animate at the animation window. (One way or bi-directional is something you can play with later.)
- Now double click on the animate button that should have appeared on the sketch. Now say ooh cool... :)
Go to next step.or Go back to Introduction