- M J Field, Symmetry breaking for compact Lie groups,
Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society, 574, 1996.
- M J Field, Lectures on Bifurcations, Dynamics and Symmetry,
Pitman Research Notes in Mathematics, 356, 1996.
- M J Field, I Melbourne and M Nicol. Symmetric
attractors for diffeomorphisms and flows,
Proc. London Math. Soc. 72 (1996), 657-696. (PDF file - no figures.)
- M J Field. Symmetry breaking for equivariant maps,
In: Algebraic groups and Lie groups, Volume in
Honour of R W Richardson, Cambridge University Press,
(1997), 219-253. (PDF file)
- M J Field and W Parry, Stable ergodicity of skew extensions by compact
Lie groups, Topology 38(1), (1999), 167-187.
- M J Field, Generating sets for compact
semisimple Lie groups, Proc. AMS, 127(11) (1999), 3361-3365.
- P Ashwin and M J Field, Heteroclinic networks in coupled cell systems,
Arch. Rat. Mech. and Anal., 148 (1999), 107-143. ( PDF)
- M J Field and V Nitica, Stable topological transitivity
of skew and principal extensions, Nonlinearity 14 (2001), 1055-1070.
- M J Field, I Melbourne and A Torok. Decay of Correlations, Central Limit Theorems
and Approximation by
Brownian Motion for Compact Lie Group Extensions, Ergodic Theory & Dynamical Systems,
2003. (PDF file of article.)
- P Ashwin, M Field, A M Rucklidge and R Struman.
Phase resetting effects for robust cycles between chaotic sets,
Chaos 13 (2003), 973-981, focus issue on chaotic itineracy.
- M J Field.
Combinatorial Dynamics, Dynamical Systems, 19 (2004), 217-243.
(PDF file - version of May 25, 2004).
- M J Field and M Nicol,
Ergodic Theory of
equivariant diffeomorphisms: Markov partitions and Stable Ergodicity, Memoirs AMS,
(PS file of article).
- P Ashwin and M Field
Product dynamics for homoclinic attractors
, Proc. Royal Soc., Ser. A, 461 (2005), 155-177. PDF file (version of May 2004).
- M J Field, I Melbourne and A Torok.
ergodicity for smooth compact Lie group extensions of hyperbolic basic
, Ergodic Theory & Dynamical Systems, 25 (2) (2005), 517-551.
PDF file or PS file
- M J Field, I Melbourne, M Nicol and A Torok. Statistical properties of compact
group extensions of hyperbolic flows and their time one maps, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems, 2 (1) (2005), 79-96.
PDF file or PS file
- M J Field, I Melbourne and A Torok. Stability of rapid mixing for hyperbolic flows,
Annals of Mathematics, 166(1) (2007), 269-291. PDF file (version of 2005).
- M J Field, Singularity and stratification theory applied to dynamical systems,
Singularity Theory, Proceedings of the 2005 Marseille Singularity School and Conference, WSC, (2007), 219-240.
- M J Field, Dynamics and Symmetry, (Imperial College Press, Advanced texts in mathematics, Vol. 3, 2007) (PDF file of preface and
table of contents.)
- N Agarwal and M J Field, Dynamical equivalence of network architecture for coupled dynamical systems I: asymmetric inputs,
preprint 2010, Nonlinearity 23 (2010), 1245-1268.
- N Agarwal and M J Field,
Dynamical equivalence of network architecture for coupled dynamical systems II: general case, preprint 2010, Nonlinearity 23 (2010), 1269-1289.
- N Agarwal, A Rodrigues and M J Field,
Dynamics near the Product of Planar Heteroclinic Attractors,
Dynamical Systems: An International Journal, 26(4) (2011), 447-481
(preprint July 2011).
- M J Field, Exponential mixing for smooth hyperbolic suspension flows, Regular and Chaotic Dynamics 16(1-2) (2011), 90-103.
(preprint 2010, version of Oct, 2010.)
- M Aguiar, P Ashwin, A Dias, and M J Field,
Dynamics of coupled cell systems: synchrony, heteroclinic cycles and inflation, Journal of Nonlinear Science,
21(2) (2011), 271-323. (preprint 2010, version of August, 2010).
- M J Field, Heteroclinic networks in homogeneous and heterogeneous identical cell systems, Journal of Nonlinear Science, 25(3) (2015), 779-813. (preprint, version of Jan 11, 2015)
- C Bick and M J Field, Asynchronous Networks and Event Driven Dynamics, (preprint 2016, Updated May 10, 2016), Nolinearity, to appear.
- C Bick and M J Field, Asynchronous Networks: Modularization of Dynamics Theorem, (preprint 2016, May 10, 2016), Nolinearity, to appear.
- M J Field, Patterns of Desynchronization and Resychronization in Heteroclinic Networks,
Nonlinearity, to appear (preprint, updated version of November 16, 2016)
- C Bick and M J Field, Asynchronous Networks, (preprint May 2016),
to appear in Springer special issue of Research Perspectives CRM Barcelona: Nonsmooth Dynamics,
- C Bick and M J Field, Functional Asynchronous Networks:
Factorization of Dynamics and Function, (preprint 2016), MATEC Web of Conferences, 83 (2016).
- M J Field, Asynchronous Networks, in preparation.
Professor Mike Field
Department of Mathematics
London SW7 2AZ