Math 212 (Section 3)
(Posted April 27)
· Final exam - is a 3-hour comprehensive pledged test (closed books, closed notes, no calculators). The main emphasis is on the integration techniques learned in Chapters 7 and 8. Here is a formula sheet that might be useful while preparing for the final exam. Of course, these integration techniques are based on double and triple integrals studied in Chapters 5 and 6.
· My office hours for the week of May 2-7 are Wednesday (), Thursday () and Friday (), or by appointment. There will also be regular help sessions run by the TA's.
(Posted March 25)
· Second Midterm exam - is a 2-hour pledged take-home exam (no calculators, no notes, no books). The material covered is from sections 3.3, 3.4, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 4.1, 4.2. The exam will be posted online on Tuesday morning (March 29) and you need to return it by Friday (April 1) at to my office (452 HB).
· There is a review session scheduled for this Monday from in 212 Herzstein Hall. I'll be running it; please be prepared to ask questions.
(Posted Feb. 21)
(Posted Feb. 10)
· First Midterm exam - is a 2-hour pledged take-home exam (no calculators, no notes, no books). The material covered is from sections 1.1,1.2,1.3; 2.1,2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6; 3.1, 3.2. The exam will be given to you on Tuesday morning (February 15) and you need to return it by Friday (February 18) at to my office.
· There is also a homework due for next Thursday (02/17) from sections 3.1 and 3.2. I strongly encourage you to try to have it done during the week-end, so you can spend more time next week reviewing the material.
· There is a review session scheduled for this Sunday from in 309 Sewall Hall. I'll be running it; please be prepared to ask questions.