RTG Lovett Instructor
Department of Mathematics
Houston, TX 77005
Office: 426 Herman Brown Hall
I am an RTG Lovett Instructor (postdoc) at Rice University,
working in algebraic geometry and arithmetic geometry. My postdoc mentor is
See my research page for more information.
I receieved my PhD in June 2019 from the University of Oregon,
where my advisor was Nicolas Addington.
For the Spring 2022 semester, I am teaching Math 567: Topics in Algebraic Geometry.
See my teaching page
for more information, as well as a list of the courses I've taught in the past.
Recent and Upcoming Travel
- Algebra-Number Theory Seminar, University of Maryland, Mar 7, 2022.
- Joint Mathematics Meetings, AMS-AWM Special Session on Women in Algebraic Geometry, Apr 6-9, 2022.
- Algebraic Geometry Seminar, Columbia University, Apr 22, 2022.
- Western Algebraic Geometry Symposium, Colorado State University, Apr 22-24, 2022.
- Dartmouth Algebra and Number Theory Seminar, Dartmouth College, May 17, 2022.
- AWM Research Symposium, Session on Women in Algebraic Geometry, University of Minnesota, June 16-19, 2022.
- Derived Categories, Arithmetic, and Reconstruction Theorems in Algebraic Geometry, Banff International Research Station, July 3-8, 2022.
- Spec Q-bar, The Fields Institute, July 6-8, 2022.
Here is my CV.