Rice Dynamics Meetings
April 26 - 28, 2014Invited Speakers:
- Francesco Cellarosi, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Jon Chaika, University of Utah
- Jon Fickenscher, Princeton University
- Andrey Gogolev, Binghamton University and Stony Brook University
- Anatole Katok, Penn State University
- David Kerr, Texas A&M University
- Hanfeng Li, University of Buffalo, SUNY
- Ayse Sahin, DePaul University
- Nimish Shah, Ohio State University
- Mariusz Urbanski, University of North Texas
- Zhiren Wang, Yale University
This is the second in a series of five Rice dynamics meetings which will take place on the Rice University campus
Registration is required, whether or not the participant is requesting support. Please register by March 31. The Conference is supported by the National Science Foundation and Rice University. Everyone is welcome. There are no registration fees.
Young researchers (PhD students and PhD with thesis after 01/01/2011) are encouraged to apply for financial support. The deadline for request for support is March 21, 2014.