Past Conference Talks
- Canadian Discrete and Algorithmic Mathematics, CanaDAM 2023, Special Session on many perspectives on Hopf algebras in
combinatorics, Winnpeg, MB, Canada, June 7, 2023.
- Summer Meeting of the CMS, Special Session on Noncommutative Algebra and Noncommutative Geometry, Ottowa, ON, Canada, June 4, 2023.
- Spring Western Sectional Meeting of the AMS, Special Session on Artin–Schelter Regular Algebras and Related Topics, Fresno, CA, May 6, 2023.
- Spring Central Sectional Meeting of the AMS, Special Session on Interactions Between Noncommutative Ring Theory and Algebraic Geometry, Cincinnati, OH, April 15, 2023.
- Seattle Noncommutative Algebra Day at University of Washington, Seattle, WA, March 17-18, 2023.
- AMS Special Session on Quantum groups, Hopf Algebras and Applications, in honor of Professor Earl J. Taft, at University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, October 2022.
- BIRS Workshop on Noncommutative Geometry and Noncommutative Invariant Theory, Banff, A.
B., Canada, September 2022.
- Recent Advances and New Directions in the Interplay of Noncommutative Algebra and Geometry, A Conference in Honor of S. Paul Smith on the occasion of his 65th Birthday, University of Washington, Seattle, WA,
- The 4th Canada-Mexico-USA Conference in Representation Theory at Noncommutative Algebra, and Categorification at Northeastern University, Boston, MA, June 2022.
- Spring Sectional Meeting of the AMS, Special Session on Hopf Algebras, Tensor Categories, and Related Homological Methods,
March 2021, online.
- AMS--MAA Joint Mathematics Meetings, Special Session on Interactions Between Noncommutative Algebra and Noncommutative Algebraic Geometry,
January 2021, online.
- The Joint International Meeting of CMS-AMS at Fudan University, Shanghai, China,
- Recent developments in noncommutative algebra and related areas at University of Washington, Seattle,
- International Conference on Groups, Rings and Group Rings at Brock University, ON, Canada,
Past Seminar Talks
Algebra and Combinatorics Seminar at Texas A&M University, TX, US, March 2023.
Algebra Seminar at Sun Yat-Sen university, Zhuhai, Guangdong, China, September 2022, online.
Algebra Seminar at Hangzhou Normal University, Zhejiang, China, September 2022, online.
Long Feng Science Forum at CUHK-Shenzhen, Shenzhen, China, August 2022, online.
Hodge Seminar at the University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK, December 2021, online.
Northeastern Representation Theory and Related Topics Seminar at Northeastern University, MA, November 2021, online.
Representation Theory seminar at University of California, Riverside, CA, November 2021, online.
Algebra Seminar at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, IL,
Algebra Seminar at Nanning Normal University, Guangxi, China,
Algebra Seminar at Brock University, ON, Canada, March 2014.
The Physical Mathematics of Quantum Field Theory School, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA, July 17-21, 2023.
Quantum symmetries at the CRM, Symmetries: Algebras and Physics at the Centre of Researches Mathematics, University of Montreal, Montreal, QC, Canada, October 16-21, 2022.
SQuaRE grant, American Institute of Mathematics, (one week-long program focused collaborative research with Van Nguyen, Charlotte Ure, Kent Vashaw, Padmini Veerapen and Xingting Wang per year) San Jose, CA, 2021--2024.
Upcoming Conferences and Seminars
Co-organizing with Zheng Hua, Brent Pym, Xiaolan Yu, James Zhang, Poisson geometry and Artin-Schelter regular algebras, Banff International Research Station, October 2024 (expected).
Joint Math Meetings, Special Session on Homological Techniques in Noncommutative Algebra, January 3-6, 2024 (invited talk) (expected).
Fall Southeastern Sectional Meeting of the AMS, Special Session on New Directions in Noncommutative Algebras and Representation Theory,
October 13-15, 2023 (invited talk) (expected).
The Rocky Mountain Representation Theory seminar at Florencia Orosz, October 2023, (invited talk) (expected).
Instructor, Calculus II (Math 102), Rice University, Spring 2021, Fall 2021, Fall 2022, Fall 2023.
Instructor, Abstract Algebra II (Math 357), Rice University, Spring 2022, Spring 2023.
Instructor, Abstract Algebra I (Math 356), Rice University, Fall 2020, Fall 2023.
2021--2023, Colloquium committee at Math department of Rice University.
2020--2023, Co-organizing AGNT Seminar at Math department of Rice University.