Department of Mathematics
Email: hy39 [at] rice.edu
Curriculum Vitae (last update: February 14, 2023)
Articles on the arXiv
I am a sixth year Ph.D. student at Rice University, advised by Dr. Chelsea Walton. Starting Fall 2023, I will be joining University of Alberta as a Max-Wyman Assistant Professor.
My current research interests are Hopf algebras, Frobenius algebras, finite tensor categories and Topological Quantum Field Theories.
I spent the first three years of my graduate life at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Earlier, in May 2017, I graduated from the IIT, Kanpur with Bachelors in Mathematics and Scientific Computing. Apart from mathematics I really enjoy watching and playing football. Here are some pictures with my football friends form IIT Kanpur.
- On unimodular module categories
Submitted, version of February 13, 2023.
- Frobenius monoidal functors from (co)Hopf adjunctions
to appear in Proceedings of the AMS
- On non-counital Frobenius algebras, with A. Hernandez, C. Walton.
Submitted, version of April 29, 2022.
- Filtered Frobenius algebras in monoidal categories, with C. Walton.
International Math Research Notices, rnac314 (2022).
- Autoequivariant Network Search via Group Decomposition, with S. Basu, A. Magesh, L. Varshney.
Preprint, version of June 8, 2021.
- Equivariant cohomology, Schubert calculus, and edge-labeled tableaux, with C. Robichaux, A. Yong.
Facets of Algebraic Geometry: A Volume in Honour of William Fulton's 80th Birthday, LMS Lecture Note Series, Vol. 2 (2022), CUP, 284--335.
- The A.B.C.Ds of Schubert calculus, with C. Robichaux, A. Yong.
Séminaire Lotharingien de Combinatoire B85a (2020), 12 pp.