My research interests are Hopf algebras, Frobenius algebras, finite tensor categories, fusion categories and topological quantum field theories.
I received my PhD from Rice University in May 2023, advised by Dr. Chelsea Walton. I spent the first three years of my graduate life at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Earlier, in May 2017, I graduated from IIT, Kanpur with a Bachelors in Mathematics and Scientific Computing.
Apart from mathematics, I enjoy watching and playing football and chess. Here are some pictures with my football friends form IIT Kanpur.
- On unimodular module categories
Advances in Mathematics (to appear)
- Frobenius monoidal functors from (co)Hopf adjunctions
Proceedings of the AMS (to appear)
- On non-counital Frobenius algebras, with A. Hernandez, C. Walton.
Journal of Algebras and its Applications (to appear)
- Filtered Frobenius algebras in monoidal categories, with C. Walton.
International Math Research Notices, rnac314 (2022)
- Autoequivariant Network Search via Group Decomposition, with S. Basu, A. Magesh, L. Varshney.
Preprint, version of June 8, 2021
- Equivariant cohomology, Schubert calculus, and edge-labeled tableaux, with C. Robichaux, A. Yong.
Facets of Algebraic Geometry: A Volume in Honour of William Fulton's 80th Birthday, LMS Lecture Note Series, Vol. 2 (2022), CUP, 284--335
- The A.B.C.Ds of Schubert calculus, with C. Robichaux, A. Yong.
Séminaire Lotharingien de Combinatoire B85a (2020), 12 pp