I'm a sixth year mathematics graduate student at Rice University working
under the supervision of Alan Reid.
My research concerns hyperbolic 3-manifolds particularly character varieties
and number theoretic aspects.
- Arithmetic of the canonical component of the knot 74, to appear in New York J. Math. arXiv:2006.15251.
- (With A.W. Reid) Infinitely many knots with non-integral trace, to appear in Exp. Math. arXiv:2009.01481
- A conjecture of Chinburg-Reid-Stover for surgeries on twist knots arXiv:2109.04750
My office is HBH 05.
I can be reached by email at my first name (dot) my last name (at) rice (dot) edu.
- Calculus I (MATH 101) – Summer 2018.
- Calculus II (MATH 102) – Fall 2018.