I am an RTG Lovett Instructor in the Department of Mathematics at Rice University. My interests are in symplectic and contact geometry and interactions with low-dimensional topology and dynamics. Specifically, I use Floer homologies to understand Reeb dynamics on contact three-manifolds, with applications to dynamics on surfaces and four-dimensional symplectic embeddings. MSC 53, 57, and occasionally 37.
- My CV.
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: 408 Herman Brown Hall
Upcoming Conferences and Travel
- Workshop on Classical and Quantum Aspects of Symplectic Topology, April 2020, Nantes, France.
- Holomorphic curves and low-dimensional topology, June 2020, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- Conference in honor of Emmanuel Giroux, June-July 2021, Paris, France.
You may have met me recently at...
- Joint Mathematics Meetings, January 2020, Denver, CO, in the AMS-AWM Special Sessions on Women in Symplectic and Contact Geometry and Women in Topology.
- Women in Symplectic and Contact Geometry and Topology workshop, July 2019, Providence, RI, in Project 9: Symmetry and moment maps in symplectic geometry and topology
- Current Trends in Symplectic Topology summer school, July 2019, Montreal, QC, Canada.