At Rice University
- Spring 2021: Math 238, Rice Connect; Math 212, Multivariable Calculus
- Fall 2020: Math 370, Calculus on Manifolds
- Summer 2020: mentor for a remote Summer Integrated Research Experience Network (SIREN) on 4D symplectic embeddings via the methods of "Beyond ECH Capacities," (Hutchings 2016), led by Professor Jo Nelson.
- Spring 2020: Math 501, Topics in Differential Geometry, which in this case is a Riemannian geometry class, with some basic spectral theory.
- Fall 2019: Math 102, Single Variable Calculus II