My general interests are in algebraic geometry and arithmetic geometry.
I have recently been studying moduli spaces of stable sheaves on K3 and abelian
surfaces defined over an arbitrary field. More generally, I am interested in moduli
spaces of sheaves, hyperkähler varieties, and generalizing results from complex
geometry to positive characteristic.
In June 2019 I received my PhD from the University of Oregon
My advisor was Nicolas Addington. I received my Master's degree
from Colorado State University
where my advisor was Rachel Pries.
For my master's project, I studied a-numbers of hyperelliptic curves
defined over fields of positive characteristic. In particular, I explored
the bound on the genus of the hyperelliptic curve when the a-number is fixed.
Papers and Preprints:
- Rational points and derived equivalence
With Nicolas Addington, Benjamin Antieau, and Katrina Honigs.
Compositio Math., 157(5): 1036–1050, 2021.
- Moduli spaces of sheaves on K3 surfaces and Galois representations
Selecta Mathematica, 26(1), 1-16, 2020.
- The a-number of hyperelliptic curves
Women in Numbers Europe II, Springer, 107-116, 2018.
- In Aug 2021 I spoke at the PRIMA 2021 Summer School on Brauer classes in moduli problems and
arithmetic. You can find lecture videos (given by me and Nicolas Addington) and exercises there.
- Here are slides from a talk I gave at the Arithmetic of Algebraic Curves Conference at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- Here is a poster I presented at the Fall 2017 Western Algebraic Geometry Symposium in Los Angeles, CA.