The Gulf Coast Undergraduate Research Symposium (GCURS) is hosted annually by Rice University. In 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, GCURS will be held virtually! GCURS provides current undergraduates the opportunity to present their original research discoveries to scholars from around the world. Not only does GCURS foster interdisciplinary, intercollegiate camaraderie, it offers an introduction to Houston, the fourth-largest and most diverse city in the nation.
Sessions are available in the following fields:
- Applied Physics
- BioSciences: Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- BioSciences: Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemistry Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Materials Science and NanoEngineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Physics and Astronomy
- Systems, Synthetic, and Physical Biology
For more information please visit the conference website.